Wednesday 21 March 2012

Rory

He'll hate me for giving him a special entry but just so you all know who the 'Rory' who will be mentioned in future posts is I thought I'd give a little introduction. He was at Marlborough all the way through and I first knew him as the boy 'who wants to be Prime Minister' when I joined in Lower 6. He hasn't lost his political ambitions but he became a good friend at Marlborough, he captained me through my first season of rugby, I captained him through a season of hockey, we debated together, did CCF together, were prefects together and generally spent a fair amount of time together despite not taking any of the same classes. He was into his politics and economics and is now off to either KCL, Yale or Georgetown depending on who rejects him. He spent the beginning of his Gap Year working for an MP in Parliament and then travelling in South America.

Heres us at a 'civilised' black tie party.

Max

No comments:

Post a Comment