Friday 2 March 2012

In Simla

Just a quick one to say that I arrived in Simla safely and have settled in at Bishop Cotton School. The boys are very friendly and I think they're fairly impreesed by having a gora as I'm bombarded with questions and generally looked at as an authority on everything. Ego hasn't felt this good for ages. I've also started cricket practices, which deflated the ego somewhat and started boxing today. So if you dont recognise the flat-nosed person in subsequent photos you'll know why.

I'll post some longer blogs as soon as I can find a plug adaptor to charge my laptop.
Just a quick thank you to Granny and Grampa who visited BCS a few weeks ago and left a lovely postcard for me. Also mum says that the follow gadget on the side of the log isnt there but it may be up at the top of the page. Ill try and sort it out.
Cheers for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment