Friday 24 February 2012

Mumbai Pics - First Batch

Mumbai Pics – First Batch



This ones for my little bro, as apart from the colour this is
exactly the same as a toy TATA overlander truck that we both
played with back in the day.




Here's a fairly sweaty me having just discovered the
'Gateway to India'. I'm sure 'Day Marine' the Mauritian
company that I worked for will appreciate the
advertising although most Indians read it as
'Germany'.





Me and Deepak in the same place, the photo was
 taken on his mates Polaroid and then given to us free
of the normal 30 rupee tourist surcharge.




Not the actual Taj but nonetheless the Taj Mahal Hotel, standing right
next to the 'Gateway of India' is still very impressive.


And lastly I'd like to leave you with a sign I saw on a cafe today,
 I thought it a useful piece of advice for anyone travelling
to India.


Max




1 comment:

  1. great to see your photos and to know that alls well
    you're missing not-so-lovely grey overcast february weather here so enjoy the sweatiness
    Mum
    xx

    ReplyDelete